Terms and Conditions
- 1. The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by IELTS8777.com (“IELTS8777”) to any individual or organization (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by IELTS8777 for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers batch coaching / personal coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- 2. Coaching is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- 3. In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), IELTS8777 agrees to provide the service(s) as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- 4. The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The client while enrolling understands and affirms all the terms and conditions of IELTS8777.
Responsibility & Commitment
Whether engaged in live coaching or a home study package, the client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with IELTS8777. IELTS8777 accepts no liability for the client’s actions. IELTS8777 has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions or on the basis of any advice or documentation given by IELTS8777 either in the IELTS8777 blog, at an event, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in the quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- 1. Personal information or business information supplied to IELTS8777 by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- 2. IELTS8777 will respect the client’s privacy.
- 3. Any documentation and information relating to the client will be held according to the Data Protection Act 1998 and other binding legal requirements, except as permitted by the client in writing or as required by law.
- 4. Payments are processed via bank transfer, google pay and cash. IELTS8777 does not retain any client cardholder account data.
- 5. If any candidate is sending us fees from outside of India, bank charges are to be borne by the student and IELTS8777 is only concerned with the final amount that it receives in the bank.
Clarity & Style
- 1. IELTS8777 will discuss with the client their preferred style of coaching. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their coach, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with IELTS8777 on any area of the coaching process. IELTS8777 welcomes openness and honesty.
- 2. Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. IELTS8777 is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the coaching process, or a series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
- 1. IELTS8777 will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding, however, the given sessions need to be utilized in a particular time frame, in special circumstances your coaching plan may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by the decision of your coach and management, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- 2. The number of coaching sessions will be agreed upon at the start of coaching between IELTS8777 and the client and confirmed by IELTS8777 by email or written correspondence. Our coaching programs need to be utilized within the given time frame during the initiation of the course.
- 3. For personal coaching session plans, a student can take a maximum of 2 sessions in a day, and that too with prior confirmation. Session(s) will be provided on the basics of timeslots available.
- 4. Students need to practice to utilize their one on one sessions. Without any practice from students, evaluation in LRW is not possible. However, Speaking practice is possible for those candidates who have enrolled in the complete LRWS program.
- 5. Payment terms will be discussed and agreed prior to the commencement of the selected coaching program. A confirmation of the same will be provided to the client after the payment is made.
- 6. The length of each LRW session is usually around 60 mins and for the speaking session, it is around 40 mins.
- 7. Coaching will take place between the client and their assigned mentor via Skype, Google Meet, telephone, Whatsapp or Zoom. (Offline coaching is currently not in the process due to ongoing COVID issues). Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for contacting IELTS8777 at agreed times. The client is responsible for any call related charges.
- 8. IELTS8777 may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in the outcomes of the exam. Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by IELTS8777 relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the coaching session when they are to be discussed. IELTS8777 will provide feedback on completed assignments during coaching sessions.
- 9. The client may contact IELTS8777 by phone or email between sessions to share a success or seek clarification on a coaching issue. Support between sessions is seen by IELTS8777 as a necessary part of the coaching process. IELTS8777 will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
- 10. Online coaching programs and virtual training provided as part of a coaching package will remain available to the client for the duration described in their chosen program. After the coaching program expires, access to related online training and coaching programs will be removed. Clients will continue to retain access to their personal online Coaching journal indefinitely unless otherwise notified by IELTS8777.
- 11. There may be occasions when IELTS8777 may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event, IELTS8777 will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and IELTS8777 does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
- 12. All the materials provided to students shall remain confidential and should not be shared with anyone else or on public forums. Doing such conduct will result in immediate termination of the remaining sessions and may result in legal consequences for the aspirants of sharing premium content with unintended members.
- 13. The shared content provided by the institute will remain with the enrolled candidates for a period of 6 months or till the students achieve their required band score whichever is earlier.
- 14. For group programs, a minimum of 7 students are required to commence the course, in lieu of not being able to meet the required student limit, the institute holds the right to cancel the program and return any fees received by the student in 7-10 working days.
Cancellation & Rearranging Coaching Sessions
- 1. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions. In exceptional circumstances IELTS8777 may need to rearrange a coaching session; in these circumstances, IELTS8777 will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative.
- 2. Where a client pays for a session, or sessions, in advance they must have the coaching session(s) in a specific time frame as described for respective programs. If you exceed the given timeframe and fail to utilize your sessions, your due sessions will be expired and you will not be provided with any refund for the same.
- 3. If the client wishes to reclaim the unattended sessions, they can do so by paying INR 250 per remaining session within 30 days of the expiry of their program. Once the sessions are reclaimed, students have to utilize the session without long breaks. The remaining number of sessions should be completed within a specific timeframe. For eg, 5 sessions in 10 days, 10 sessions in 20-25 days and so on. If students fail to utilize the sessions even after reclaiming them then they may have to incur the reclamation charges again.
- 4. The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing. No refunds will be due, however, any services that have yet to be provided at the time of cancellation will, therefore, be deemed as having been provided.
- 5. You cannot transfer your personal coaching sessions or can share your sessions with any other person. Doing such will result in instant cancellation of our services and will be considered as a breach of trust, cancelling all future sessions and no refund shall be provided in such case.
- 6. In the event of extraordinary circumstances occurring that prevent IELTS8777 from providing its services as contracted, then IELTS8777 shall be required to refund any outstanding fees due for services not rendered.
- 7. If you book a session and cancel or do not show up to attend your session, the session will still be considered. [In case of no show the mentors can wait for 15 minutes before ending the class and considering as session provided]
- 8. IELTS8777 can elect to terminate the service to the client early or refuse to provide any further support services should IELTS8777 deem the relationship unworkable.
- 9. In case of any breaks taken by the client, a medical emergency is permissible and the client needs to provide sufficient proof for the same.
- 10. During festive seasons/public holidays, additional time period to enrolled students (no longer than 4-5 days) may be provided as either students or mentors may have to take a break. Students need to co-ordinate with their mentors about the same.