If you are applying for a PR or a student visa and aiming at 8777 in IELTS then the most important factor in your filing process (CRS score) is your IELTS trainer and not your filling agent.
It is high time that students prioritize experienced trainers who have valid qualifications for teaching IELTS and invest their time and money where it counts the most. Lurking for free tips and repeating your IELTS is costlier as compared to investing in a qualified coach and appearing for your exam.
Tutors at IELTS8777 have 8+ bands and can understand the struggle and pressure you are currently facing as a student. As mentors who have got exceptional scores and with experience in teaching, at ielts8777 we pave the way for other aspirants to help them accomplish exceptional band scores.
Our Online Training Programs are listed below. If you still have any questions or wish to have a customized plan of your own, please connect with us.
Note: You will not be asked to take tests of Listening, Reading or Writing during the sessions. These tasks will be given as homework and in the sessions, we will be evaluating the assigned tasks. We will be talking about issues, errors, improvements, methods and overcoming obstacles.
Full-course of Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking
$300 $250 (*Limited time offer)
– 20+ Videos on various methods, techniques, and evaluation
– 15 personal sessions of your choice in any modules
– +1 bonus session of examination walkthrough
– Access to premium Essay/Letter/Graphs, Vocabulary bag, idioms, and more
-Access to our Speaking group of enrolled students
-Personal attention to all the students
-Flexible session timings
*Duration to utilize sessions: 50 days
If you want to opt for training in specific modules:
8 Sessions in Writing at $160 USD
8 Sessions in Speaking at $120 USD
5 Sessions in Reading at $80 USD
5 Sessions in Listening at $80 USD
(Additional videos will be provided to give details of various techniques and methods)
– Flexible session timings
– Duration to utilize sessions: 20 days
If your exam dates are approaching and you don’t have enough time to prepare, this course can help you maneuver in right direction by identifying your errors and providing inputs on areas where you need to improvise.
Mock Test Program: $99
– 5 Mock tests checking with detailed inputs
– 5 Premium Essays / Letters / Graphs
– Detailed feedback
– Short term crash course for students who need brushing up on their skills
– Mentors with real-time experience and good band score in IELTS
– Personal attention
– Flexible session timing
*Recommended that you complete this within 2-3 weeks.
Take a quick demo @ $10 USD for 30 mins. (Writing or Speaking)
You can take our LRWS mock test @ $25 USD CLICK HERE for more details.
“A few moments spent with our expert mentors can confer you with in-depth insights as compared to hours and hours of arduous training sessions from unqualified trainers.”
Our enrolled students will get access to:
– Essential content in digital format.
– Our essays / letter / graph bank for 6 months.
– Essay idea bank
– Join our group sessions even after the sessions are over for up to 6 months.
– Our previously recorded group session videos.
Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
– Understanding the structure of Essays / Letters / Graphs
– Types of Essays / Letters / Graphs and how to approach them according to the given tasks.
– Learning the formation of Ideas and how to structure them in a pattern
– Understanding where you are making mistakes and overcoming them with an effective thought process
– Improvising with polished sentences and vocabulary to describe your ideas
– Learn how to use punctuation marks effectively
– Looking at different Essays / Letters / Graphs as references and develop abilities to analyze
– Understanding the speaking test and how it will be conducted
– Type of questions that can be asked
– Working on your introduction
– Forming ideas to speak for Task 2
– Understanding how you should BEGIN and END with your answers
– We will delve into your speaking patterns and try to improve your reasoning abilities
– Working on new types of sentences and words to express your stories and ideas
-Understanding Listening module
– Focusing on your listening and writing skills at the same time. (Multi-tasking)
– Crucial techniques to avoid loopholes.
– How to deal with MAPS?
– Going through different types of questions in Listening modules
– Understanding Reading module
– Attempting passages under a time-limit
– Comprehending different types of reading passages and synonyms
– Using effective methods to improvise your reading skills and speed
– How to narrow down options to come to the right answer(s)
– A minimum of Intermediate level English
– Good internet Connectivity
– Basic use of computer skills
– Length of Listening, Reading, and Writing sessions will be 50-55 mins, whereas the length of speaking sessions will be 30-40 mins.
– If you need more sessions, you can inquire about the same with your mentor.
– You have to utilize all your sessions within the given time frame or they will expire. No refund will be provided in this case.
– It is imperative to attend sessions regularly and do the given homework if you are aiming at higher bands.
– You need to book your session slots a day prior and available slots will be provided.
– If you are not comfortable after the 2-3 sessions, we will return the remaining money after deducting the amount for our conducted sessions. (for students outside of India, bank charges reduction will apply)
– If you book a session and do not show or cancel at the last minute, you will lose a session.
– If you are transferring money from outside of India, you may want to look into additional bank charges. We only consider the final received amount in our account.
– We accept money via Google pay and Bank Transfers.
Still have questions?
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: O-404 Ganesh Genesis, Jagatpura, Ahmedabad 382481, Gujarat, India
India: (+91) 7874395724, U.S.:+1 (872) 588-7258 [Time:10 AM to 7 PM IST]