Link to reading passage: trib.al/zh6Kplp
Time: 25 mins
Choose no more than TWO WORDS and/or a numeric(s) from the text for each answer:
Do the following statements agree with the information given in the passage answer in YES / NO / NOT GIVEN
9. Runners winning in 3 achievements did not wear Vaporfly Shoes.
10. Vaporfly can increase the ability of a runner and help them to win the race against opponents of similar caliber.
11. Through Sponsorship, an athlete gets a chance to become brand ambassadors of the company.
12. Arbe mentioned that he will switch sponsors and they are in a discussion with Nike.
13. Craft allowed Puzey to wear his desired set of footwear.
14. Vaporfly is designed to reduce energy per footfall.
15. Nike made their shoes in bright green and pink colors to spot running people from a distance.
16. World Athletics organization conducted research and mentioned that Vaporfly may have an unfair advantage.
At IELTS8777 we have mentors who have appeared in IELTS and have scored 8+ bands. There is no set of benchmark that is required to become an IELTS tutor and such unregulated practices are deterrent for IELTS students who cannot define and differentiate between good and bad coaching practices.
Improve your chance of getting good bands by getting trained under our super skilled mentors who have already achieved the scores you’re aiming for.
Connect with us to start your IELTS journey today. We offer customized online training programs through our one to one sessions for students who are serious to pass with 7+ bands.
Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Office Address: O-404 Ganesh Genesis, Jagatpura, Ahmedabad 382481, Gujarat, India
India: (+91) 7874395724, U.S.:+1 (510) 686-3632 [Time:10 AM to 7 PM IST]